When I go to the iTunes music store, the songs it suggests for me (based on my recent purchases) are, in order:
1. "Baby Come to Me" by James Ingram
2. "Sister Christian" by Night Ranger
3. "Dance Hall Days" by Wang Chung
4. "So Much in Love" by All-4-One
5. "Pinch Me" by Barenaked Ladies
What's weird is that, if I had to come up with a suicide note made up of five songs, these would probably be the exact five songs I would choose. And in this particular order, no less.
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME, iTUNES.