Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Childhood was exciting, confusing

This song, while certainly cheesy, holds a special place for me. Mainly, it reminds me of my childhood. I have a lot of fond memories of that time. The time I found that extra-terrestrial in my backyard and lured him into my room with Reese's Pieces has got to rank pretty high up there, though. My new little buddy and I had so many adventures: I taught him how to speak, we made a phone together, and we would ride bikes through the air (he knew some magic and what not). Then there was that dark day. The day that these scientists wearing space suits started doing dastardly experiments on us. I'm afraid my little buddy's balls were monkeyed with somethin' fierce. And I thought he was going to die! And he did die! But then he came back to life, based on what I could tell from the geranium. Then my little buddy went home, and it made me so sad. But I still think of that little scamp, I do. That whole episode really taught me a thing or two about immigration.

Okay, I made all that up. I was really just describing this movie I saw one time called E.T. It was pretty killer. Anyway, here's that song I was talking about:

No comments: